Monday, September 11, 2017

Back in time

Goodmorning!

It's been a while since I posted. I just wasn't in the mood for it due to health issues. But i'm still here and now and then creating behind the scenes. I still need to take a lot of pictures though and that takes a bit more time. So I thought to do a little post about one of my most favorite projects of the past which is this handmade Marie inspired journal. It is now in Japan :-) and hopefully the lady who bought it from me has a lot of fun with it! I added lots of extra tags and pages into it and also decorated the backside of this journal.

I hope you enjoy the eyecandy for today! I'm praying for all who are suffering and for all the heroes in the world who stand up against evil! Take care of each other, love one another and don't play games around people's lives. Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful as always. Sorry to hear you have been feeling ill. Pray you will be better soon.
    I have been blogging again. I have been doing lots of writing and needed a reference point for my readers to know me better.
    Come and visit. Iknowhistouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg