Thursday, October 5, 2017

Mediocre paper art tag

Hi there,

What a title I came up with, huh? 😎 Somehow this title suited perfectly to describe my latest handmade tag that I wanted to show to you today. It's quite an ordinary tag actually but foremost the colorscheme is a bit of yellow and ocre, so that's how I tied the two things together in that title, hehe. I know, i'm weird, but it's the truth. And I always like telling the truth. 💖

Anyway...... this tag was a quick design I did and finally I managed to take pictures of some artwork that I finished lately, today. I'd planned to take pictures today but then this morning the weather was so dark and rainy that I had to wait for a ray of sunshine in between the bad weather. Luckily I managed to find one of those blessings. So.... with the help of a lampshade I did press out these photos then.

As like so many people in this world, momentarilly my mind is fully occupied with all the horror that is taking place in this world. My heart cries for so many people in need. We have to fight evil strongly and am praying for all who are suffering and need some love. Stay safe and pray for something good! Every little prayer is one, every little act of kindness is one, every sweet word is one. It all adds up to beating the devil! So spread some kindness today!


Handmade yellow vintage lady paper tag by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade yellow vintage lady paper tag by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade yellow vintage lady paper tag by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade yellow vintage lady paper tag by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade yellow vintage lady paper tag by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade yellow vintage lady paper tag by Ingeborg van Zuiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg