Thursday, October 12, 2017

Silver bells

Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Hi there!

I'm back with silver bells. Yes yes, silver bells......... soon it will be Christmas time. Some of our garden centers already have their Christmas shows opened! So I figured I can choose the silver bells as a theme for my blogpost as well.
But no........ all funny things on a stick, haha (this is actually a Dutch saying directly translated into English and I know it sounds funny and it's not correct, but who cares....) ........ where was I.... oh yes...... funny things on a stick........ they are silver bells but totally different silver bells than the silver bells for Christmas. However you can wear these silver bells for Christmas of course, hehe. And these of my latest earrings are not all in silver by the way. I'm a bit blend today, as you noticed maybe. Just like the colors I choose for these earrings. I hope they inspire you once again. I used all kinds of beads for these, some vintage, some new, some acrylic, some chrystal. I love to feel free when it comes to using materials, so i'm not the kind of jewelry maker that only uses the best of the best materials. I just go for what I like and of course my budget plays a role into that as well. More to come!

Enjoy today, tomorrow may never come!
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden
Handmade earrings by Ingeborg van Zuiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg