Sunday, October 1, 2017

Spring Angels in October

Hi there,

It's right after 6 am here in the Netherlands. I'm an early bird today..... and all the days before 😪😊. I am having a hard time sleeping for years already but lately it's very bad. Nerve pain keeps me awake all the time, so it's better to eventually try to get up and focus on something positive and maybe try to take a nap later again. Ah well, that's life! Like I said in my former post, I have tons of artsy things I made to share with you but still need to take pictures and pictures and pictures and pictures of it all LOL. Now even the pictures are waiting as well to be shared, haha. I took the pictures of this handmade notecard hanger in August already and only now I found the space, time and spirit to share them! 😵 Haha, and I made this notecard hanger in Spring this year! Now, do you understand what my pace is lately? I'm like Gary from Spongebob Squarepants! 🐌 Soooooooo sloooooooow. But better late than never, isn't it! So here come my spring angels in October. It's never too late or early for sharing the angel message, so it's not a big deal that i'm late, I guess. I love the outcome of this little hanger. I love to make these notecards as well as they make use of sending a special note as well as giving a gift all in one. The hanger can be hung on a door, wall or cabinet after the message is read. I used a pretty heart image with angels, which you can download from the Wings of Whimsy blog or at Pinterest by Gunnvor Karita. Isn't it pretty? By the way.... speaking about blogging.......... i've noticed a lot of people and/or artists stop blogging and go over to social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook these days. I've tried Facebook and Instagram and i've concluded that it's not my type of thing. I think it's bulk, unpersonal and most of all I don't feel safe there. Here on my own blog it feels like my home, my safe haven, though I know the same big brother is watching me like on Facebook and Instagram. But it's what feels best for me, and I will stick to that. I assure you....... blogging will be hot again some day in the future! At the end people will want quality instead of quantity, i'm sure of that. So....... i'll be here and if i'm all alone here, than that's fine with me. I will be hanging in, just like the angels from spring who waited to be shown in October, haha. Have a wonderful blessed Sunday!

Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman
Handmade shabby chic angel notecard hanger by Ingeborg van Zuiden - Weijman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment on my blog! I so much appreciate that and always love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
Ingeborg